Thursday, June 21, 2012

First Blog Eva! (What What!!)

Yes I am THAT dorky! :)

I am finally biting the bullet and writing a blog post. I LOVE reading blogs and watching vlogs so why not do one too! I know the world is saturated with things like this already but what's one more?!

A little about me:
I am about to be 30 (and I am totally ok with that), I work full-time in the transportation industry for a multi-million dollar company, I am married to my darling husband (who I shall call B - original I know), we have two little girls (E, who is 2.5 years old and C, who is almost 3 months). We also have two doggies.

I have cloth diapered for over a year. I babywear when I can. I made E's baby food and plan on doing the same for C. We sorta co-sleep with C (more on that later). I used to be crafty and am trying to incorporate it back into my life.

I am starting to meal plan and do freezer meals. I will probably share that as well.

So that is a bit. More later I am sure!!! Let's do this!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment